to ambitious international company
We aim to make market research software that helps companies make multi-million dollar decisions to improve their customer relations, launch new exciting products and increase insight in their market.
Do you have a high degree of quality in your work, and can you make trustworthy and useful software? Come join us in our challenge towards to expand human resource for business development in 2015
You will join our expert development team that takes care of everything from simple setup of online surveys to advanced reporting portals and tools to handle hundreds of thousands of peoples input and personal information. You will do this by learning and using the latest web technology and adapting this to the specific needs and requirements of our users..
Your primary responsibilities:
- Design and implement improvements in the system.
- Assist the teams working on the system with improvements in the system to optimize their work.
- Optimize existing features for speed or usability.
Your Secondary responsibilities;
- Design and write technical specifications based on detailed business requirements
- Participates in design/code reviews
- Assist in designing, implementation, and execution of test plans, scripts, and unit tests
- Assist in designing and improving the technical product framework
- Assist in managing the development application environment
- Assist in improving existing software development process
- Solve high-priority requests from the client, based on minimal information
- Assist in, design, or hold trainings for the teams
- Solve complex coding problems, that no one else can figure out
- In future, team management may be required
- At least 4 year experience as a Consultant in Web-based Application development
- College or University Degree with specialty in Software Engineering or Computer Science
- Ability to work independently within a team and coach other team members
- Proven track record in software development, architecture design and patterns
- Experience in Oracle, MySQL or SQL Server is a plus.
- Experience in C#, Asp.Net, MVC/MVVM/MVP is a plus.
- Experience in Team management, Scrum, XP, Kanban or other software (management/engineering) development methodologies is a plus
- Experience in other programming languages (especially Perl, Java, .Net) and technologies (Linux, Unix) is a big plus
- Ability to read and write technical English
Working with great people in an international-standard and professional environment with great chances to learn new skills and gain valuable experience, receive competitive salary, and a number of other benefits as follows:
- Salary: Competitive and negotiable
- Training: new knowledge about our private system, soft skills and technical skills courses
- Free warm lunch & cool drinks: Fully served from company chef
- English Club every week
- Party, movie, bowling…every month
- At least one company trip every year
- High value prize for Best Employee of the year.
- Annual salary review.
- 13th month salary.
- Different kind of bonus schemes
- Selection choices on working places: between Ho Chi Minh city Head Office and Hue Branch
If you meet our requirements, we welcome you to apply for the position.
We are looking forward to receiving your resume. Thank you.
Summary and introduction about May Sunshine Ltd.,
May Sunshine Corporation Ltd was established in 2010.
At May Sunshine our people are our most valued property. We believe that once the employees love their work, the clients get the best results. We are a group of young and talented people, and we encourage an environment where everyone’s voice is heard, where people take responsibility, yet help each other out in any way they can. An environment where people can learn, can grow and can have fun. An environment where everyone can sit down for lunch and enjoy both the food and the people there.
We are looking for people that can do more than just accept a specification, we need people that can think of potential problems and solve them before they occur. We also need people that can think about how users behave and make better tools than what a simple specification says. If you are this person, or want to become this person, then we are looking for you.
|Job Title||Front-end developer|
|Job categories||IT Software/ QA – QC/High Technology|
|Salary||Negotiate based on candidate’s experience and potential|
|Kind of contract||Full time staff|